It’s the start of a new season and I have a fun challenge for you! Way back in 2010 I wrote about my 4 Simple Goals. It was fun and helped me to stay inspired during the busiest season of the year. This year Eric and I decided to give ourselves this challenge again! We want to invite you to play along too. Here are the “rules”-
1. Choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. Choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. Do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example…. instead of “lose 10 pounds”, choose something like “eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day”. Get what I’m saying? Positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. Choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! They can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. Choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! It can be a small or large reward- it’s up to you.
5. Blog about your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! I’ll be doing this too! Link back to this post if you want to and leave us links to your goal blogs in the comments of this (or any) post for a chance to be featured on ABM before the new year. We will be sharing some of our favorite reader goals with links to your blogs! *NOTE: Please feel free to use the image above on your own blogs if you like!
Do you think this is something that could enrich your life? Are you excited? I hope so.