– Taal volcano trip; http://www.tagaytay.com/taalvolcano.htm
– Nurture Spa; http://www.nurture.com.ph/
– Antonio’s; http://antoniosrestaurant.ph/
– People’s Park in the SkyAn artful blending of natural and man-made attractions, poised on the highest point of Tagaytay City. It stands on a 4,516 sq, meters solid ground and overlooks four bodies of water – Taal Lake, Balayan Bay, Laguna de Bay and Manila Bay. It is located at Dapdap West and Dapdap East, approximately 6 to 7 km away from Silang Crossing.
– Josephine Restaurant; http://www.josephinerestaurant.com/
– Zip line; http://www.tagaytayzipline.com/
– Avilon Zoo; www.avilonzoo.com.ph
– Ark Avilon Zoo is the only interactive indoor zoo in the Philippines. Resembling the biblical Noah’s Ark, Ark Avilon Zoo is home to various exotic wildlife like the white tiger, Jaguar, Sun Bear, Black-eared Marmosets, Pirarucus, Philippine Serpent-Eagle, Lion, Tiger, Red-vented Cockatoo, Sulcata Tortoises, Victoria Crowned Pigeon and many more.Visitors can get up close and personal with Colin the Bornean Orangutan, Brutus the Miniature Horse, Waki the Bearcat,[disambiguation needed] Arthur the Old English Sheepdog, Cutie the Philippine Eagle Owl, C-2 the Moluccan Cockatoo, Cholo the Ball Python and many other interactive animals. Visitors can enjoy feeding rabbits, guinea pigs, sheep and other farm animals in the Farmland Feeding Station. Visitors can learn nature arts and crafts. Visitors can play in the Mini Playground. Ark Avilon Zoo is in Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue corner C-5 Road, Pasig City, Philippines.
– Enchanted Kingdom; http://www.enchantedkingdom.ph/home.html
– Sta Elena Fun Farm- The Fun Farm is a great venue for Field Trips, Family Picnics, Birthday parties, Weddings, and other Special Occasions! At Sta. Elena’s Fun Farm, we are more than glad to celebrate special occasions with you.Entrance Fee is Php 300 per head (2 yrs old and above), inclusive of all activitiesOperating Hours 9am-4pm. By appointment only. You must book before going.For bookings and inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0920 468 8785Farm Activities & Amenities: Carabao-cart riding, Horseback-riding, Animal feeding (bunnies/guinea pigs), Mini Fishing, Mini Row-boating, rope course & obstacle course, mini zipline, outdoor playground, running and biking trails, sandbox house, Farm Pavilion, picnic grounds.http://holycarabao.com/ and http://holycarabao.com/?page_id=41
– SPLASH ISLAND;http://www.splashisland.net/
– Zoobic at Subic; http://www.zoobic.com.ph/attractions
– Ocean Adventure Park; http://www.oceanadventure.com.ph/
Corregidor Island, locally called Isla ng Corregidor, is a lofty island located at the entrance of Manila Bay in southwestern part of Luzon Island in the Philippines. http://www.corregidorisland.com/ or http://www.corregidorphilippines.com/