Here’s a few Ideas for Holiday Crafts Gifts for those special people in your life:
- 1. My free “Holiday Cheer” printable. I love this printable and will be sad to put it away.
- 2. Dad’s Famous Peanut Butter Fudge- I posted this recipe last year. It’s full of flavor and memories. I’m warning you though……you’ll eat too much of it.
- 3. Magic Reindeer Food– This is a great tradition for the kids. Sprinkle a bit of reindeer food on your lawn so the reindeer can find you.
- 4. Joy To The World Banner – Another free printable. This is another favorite holiday decorations. I love how the old dictionary looks.
- 5. Sugar Body Scrub- . Quick and easy gift. Great for winter skin.
- 6. Printable Gift Tags– I used them last year. They are darling.
- 7. Martha Stewart stenciled Gift Tags– Using my Martha supplies, I made a few gift tags…….and I’ve already used them all. They look pretty cute under any tree.
- 8. A simple cute card I made with my letterpress machine.