-Italianni’s (their create your own pizza is always a hit with kids) – in Greenbelt and BGC http://www.italiannis.com.ph/
– Claw Daddy in BGC has toys kids can play with! Bonifacio High Street, The Fort, 9th AveFort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 856-4785
– Mr Jones in Greenbelt 5 is diner like in ambience with games like dominoes, pick up sticks, portable foosball sets you can play with while waiting for food right on your table, etc…
– Cibo in Powerplant is right across Powerville (where there is a play area, mom and dad can eat, kids can play and the staff calls you when your kids’ play time is up), alternatively they can paint and do crafts at Toys R Us which is also next door.
– CPK (BGC, Powerplant, Greenbelt) is always child friendly, with good kids meals, TVs they can watch cartoons while eating, and activity pads while waiting for food!
– Mary Grace Cafe in Greenbelt has a kids area upstairs! http://marygracecafe.com/home/