On Tuesday, January 22, Miller Union Chef Steven Satterfield will serve up a three-course family-style supper to celebrate the winter season.
The menu includes:
– Spinach, fennel and grapefruit salad
– Radishes with butter and sea salt
– Puree of sunchoke soup
– Rabbit pot pie with homemade pastry, turnips, carrots, parsnips and leeks
– Grilled and braised new Vidalia onions
– Sautéed Swiss chard & beet greens
– Citrus marmalade cake
Reservations for 6 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. seatings available.
999 Brady Ave
Atlanta, GA 30318